Well. I made it to Chicago. Alive. Barely kickin'.
Flight over was pretty uneventful. The guy next to me thought he was going to watch a movie...then the pilot said wheels up to wheels down was 50 minutes....he then proceeded to put away his laptop as there wasn't enough time for a movie. Dude...how long did you think the flight was going to be?!?! Anyway.
We landed in Terminal 2 and I took the train to Terminal 5 (very confusing....airport signs were not very helpful!) It was weird walking through international check in here in Chicago. Lots of people. Lots and lots of people. I checked in and then made my way through security yet again and made my way into the lounge. Heaven forbid I sit out by the gate with the economy class ;) Free snacks and drinks (including alcohol in the lounge).
I am SOOO hot right now. I'm buring up....and need to find an outlet to recharge my computer....
Adios until later....
UPDATE: Flight is delayed :( I think it's at 5:51 right now. Ugh. Never going to get there...what am I supposed to do with myself...I'm bored outta my gourd.
Poncho Bibs
12 years ago
I had a comment all typed up then I lost my wireless! Sad!
ReplyDeleteI hope you are somewhere at a very High Altitude between here and Hyderabad! I hope you have really good movies and food and someone cute to sit next too. Not someone stinky, could you imagine someone stinky for 12 hours!!!
I think the guy who wanted to watch the movie should have taken the Amtrak!
Can't wait for the update saying you've made it safely!