Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4 Square

I am officially legal again!  Yes, for awhile I was breaking the law (can you believe it...me!!!)  If you didn't know, I was illegally in Amsterdam from February 2-8.  My first 3 month resident permit expired February 1st and I didn't get the next stamps of approval until this morning.  And actually my paperwork still is not finished and filed and it hasn't been paid for yet...but they still gave me the official sticker and stamp.  Apparently I can stay for 6 more months (and the renewal is costing the company 288 euro - makes you wonder if the 3 month like I told them to file was cheaper!)


4 SQUARES FILLED!  WOOT WOOT!  One more page complete!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I love that you lived illegally for 1 week(about).

    2. I love that you have a COMPLETED 4 square. How soon before you need a new passport
    a. How many pages left?
    b. How many years left?

    Will we get stamps in Canada???

    ReplyDelete