Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Watching the Super Bowl with a British accent - pretty amazing (well it's pre-game right now...)  If I had a remote control that had a red button - I could hit that button and get commentary for beginners.  Oh I wish I was in London for that :)

Guy on the left = British accent, other guy = some old football player

Also, why is Carrie Underwood wearing all white?  I don't approve.  Not that she cares what I think but whatever. 

I wish I got the commercials.  Instead they have a different British guy (below) talking to 2 Americans of some sort and they discuss players/show highlights (the young one....way way cute).  They are lovin' on Reggie Bush right now.

8,100:1 - odds of one side winning the coin toss the last some sort of number of years (although that might have been American broadcasting?!)


Okay - time for bed.

P.S.  I just learned what turnovers are**************  (yes, sarcasm....love the explanations of everything though)....

P.S.S.  Is it bad that I think of Dancing with the Stars when I see Jerry Rice and Emmitt Smith?  (And I can only picture Jerry Rice with makeup/glitter/ridiculous dance outfits on!)

P.S.S.S.  OH - I think we have real American announcers (prolly cause I don't have the red button to get the dumbed down version.)

Saw kick-off....now really time for bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment