Friday, December 25, 2009

Guest Blog Post: #5


Christmas Eve – tour of Amsterdam on a canal boat!  Great way to see the city plus Jaime gets to check off one more item from her 1001 Places to See Before You Die book.

 
 

On the way home we stopped at a chocolate store named Puccini bonbons to buy Christmas treats!  Steve chose raspberry, caramel and plum, Jaime chose raspberry, caramel and mint and I picked caramel, honey and coffee.  I had my honey one last night and it was so creamy.  Nummy!


For supper we made pasta with chicken, broccoli and carrots in a red sauce along with a tossed salad and rye buns.  Delicious!


We then watched some sappy Christmas movies and went to 10:00 Mass at the Hidden Church.  I could recognize Silent Night and another one I cannot think of the name to – Alzheimer’s.  Tomorrow, we will try to time calling Troy about 5 our time which will be 10 in the morning there.  Hopefully it works.  That’s all folks!

1 comment:

  1. Jaime, I LOVE your hat.

    AND I am jealous of those chocolates!!!

    And supper looked delicious!

    :)

    ReplyDelete