Also, the internet doesn't work 99.98% of the time. Not cool at all. Ready to complain yet again.
EDIT: I FIGURED IT OUT! WOO HOO!
Side notes from me:
Becca - there ARE horses on this tour as well:
Jill - I've got some AMAZING videos you would be HIGHLY impressed by - still haven't figure out how to upload them though.
This one is for Kat - look...I can pour a beer without a lot of head and I can hold the glass horizontally without spilling! ;)
We also were offered the opportunity to pour our own beer at the World Bar at the end of the tour but we just had the guy pour our Extra Cold Heineken. Yep....0 degrees C - so 32 degrees F as the bartender explained! He couldn't tell us what temperature in F the regular beer is usually served at though.....
Heineken is nummy to me! I don't remember the horses at all though!
ReplyDelete