Thursday, November 26, 2009

Annoyed....

Every day I think....today will be better.

I got back to the apartment today after work.  It smells like a combination of cigarette smoke/pot.  Either someone lives below me and I can smell it....or who knows.  YUCK!

So...I complained a little bit about the apartment.  Here is their response.
Jaime should have been issued with all the contact information on arrival and told to report any issues to Apartments for Rent directly as this would make the process of dealing with them much quicker.

There are no phones in any of the apartments as the provider feels that as everyone nowadays has a mobile phone, the landlines are a little obsolete.

Ms Pint’s apartment will be cleaned today as Thursday is her scheduled cleaning day, this will remain the same throughout her stay, however do warn her that due to public holidays over Christmas there may be a slight change in the schedule to take this into account. I mentioned about the assignee’s comment that the apartment was not “the cleanest” on arrival and was assured that if this had been reported at the time then they would have sent someone in to re-clean the apartment. This is the first time that this issue has been brought to our attention over the six years we have worked with this provider and we will be sure to monitor this going forward.

The spare key will be delivered to Ms Pint’s apartment next Thursday when the housekeeper goes in to do the weekly clean.

I hope you are happy with the way the above have been dealt with, if not please do not hesitate to contact me.’

First, when I arrived here the person did not speak English.  She waved her arms around to point out the rooms and that is it.  NO CONTACT INFORMATION.  Second, I'm glad landline are obsolete.  Whatever!  They should provide me with a cell phone then!  Third, how would I "report" that the apartment wasn't the cleanest when I arrived?  I have no contact information and no phone.  Awesome.  First time huh?  Doesn't make me feel better.  Fourth - at least I get a spare key (requested for the 4th-2nd).

So the cleaning person came today.  Annoying!  I don't like it!  Sure, clean things (wash, scrub, sweep, whatever) BUT DON'T TOUCH MY STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!  All of my things were moved around.  My suitcase were moved around and stacked on top of one another.  All my bathroom stuff (including my toothbrush) was moved.  JUST LEAVE MY SHIT WHERE I PUT IT.  It's not hurting anything where it is.  SO ANNOYING.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment